Friday 1 October 2010

Blood and LIght flicker

ok ive started experimenting with the materials in UDK , trying to get the effect of blood running down the doors, ive sort of got what I was after , but it very flat on the doors at the moment, not really sussed how to make the normals stand out when the diffuse texture is Panning, need to try and make the blood more prominante must be a way of doing it , ive also had a go and flickering lights using the Light Point Toggable function i UDK , ther is a tutorial on how to make your materials flicker but their all on my old H-Drive , hopfully Andy can work his magic for Monday but heres the result so far
oh and this next vid is the Kismet/Matinee in UDk

working its magic, I just love effects :)now all I have to sort is the sound effects , but that can wait , tomoz I might have a bash at doing some anims for the elevator switch both on the outside of the lift and the inside

I want to be able to animate the pointer probably as a mover and the buttons to light up just like a real set of buttons probably with emissives or an animated texture

No comments:

Post a Comment