Monday 23 May 2011

3rd year Final BA (Hons) Game Art

And so the final project is complete for college, its been a hard couple of months of solid slog,
many night right through till morning but I hope it all pays off

Final renders of my hotel level in UDK






and heres some of my assets produced in 3ds Max


four poster bed with Alpha for net curtains

one of my favourite models so far, a bit pricey on polys , but it looks the part and look sweet in UDK with emissives for the lights.unfortunatley my hard dirve didnt save this max file so ill have to re model this one day.

luggage trolley and cases
Piano was added in the centre of the ground floor as a focal point , originally this was going to be a bronze statue but time was not on my side , so a simpler asset had to be made for now, once i get Mudbox to be more steadier ill have a go at a bronze statue like on my original design:
this was taken from the Tower of Terror ride in Florida and was my original inspiration for the level.

Other assets:

Reception



these where also taken from the Tower of Terror






and a few more for the kitchen and dining room

my work exhibited in the end of year Degree show at St.Helens college




so big big thanks goes out to all that have helped me on this course,special mention to Adam who was like a rock when i needed it he was there for me , especially Stas who gave me the confidence to complete this course and gave me the chance to show my CREATIVE side , without him accepting me on the initial Fda Course way back in 2008 I probably still be scaffolding with a bad back for the rest of my life and no real prospects.

Also a massive thank you to my family especially my wife Alison for putting up with all the late nights and all the moods that go with working straight through the night and for encouraging me in the first place.

So this ends another chapter in my life hopefully new chapters will be on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment